Saturday, November 19, 2011

Donna's Cheating Heart

Donna's been mad at me lately because I've been flaking out on going places. But we made up on the phone yesterday, and she came over and we had a long talk.

It seems that she's been cheating on Vance. Sort of. Emotionally, really. She's been on Facebook and talking on the phone with this guy she wants to go see. She tells me that she's stopped having sex with Vance because she feels like she's cheating on this other guy if she does. That's pretty fucked up.

I asked her what she's going to do.

"I don't know," she said. "It would be great if I could just run off or something. But I can't really do that. I'm still in school, after all."

She smirked. When she smirks she looks like Patti Smith. If Patti Smith were almost 400 pounds. She's quite an unattractive guy, for a chick. If Donna weren't all boobs and ass, it wouldn't be hard to mistake her for a guy, either. If I were even a little bi-curious, and into obese people, I'd have taken her up on her suggestion a few weeks ago to fool around, she looks so much like a man. I think I'm back to Vance being a closet-case. Maybe even to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but only if you're sexy!