Thursday, August 18, 2011

Disappointment, Hope, Boredom, Disappointment

I met this guy who is on the rugby team here at UTD, and within a few hours was reminded why I don't fuck jocks. I have to remind myself that I'm not that desperate. Nothing is better than thirty seconds of rabbit-on-caffeine lovin'. I won't be seeing him again, I don't care if he does call me back. Which I assume he won't.

Donna called me this morning. She has called me every day since I met her. We're going to go to this place called Fox & Hound tonight, which she says is a sports bar, but that they have food, so I can probably go. I guess we'll see. She says her boyfriend won't be along, which is fine with me. His name is Vance. What kind of name is Vance? I mean, are you trying to make your son gay, calling him Vance? Yes, I know he's dating Donna, but I just can't believe he's not a closet queen. First, there's the logistics of those two having sex. And since that's a problem, it's a good excuse. Problem solved. There's no way they're having sex. Can't imagine it.

In any case, this week has otherwise been pretty boring. I've mostly sat around this place, taking in the whole lot of nothing going on. Still no roommate yet. Just me having my own personal Monster Ball. Knowing my luck I'll end up with some kind of prude who disapproves of my kind of sexcapades.

I did talk to my mom last night. Why not follow disappointment on disappointment? They let her talk to me now since I'm now eighteen, so now I get to talk to her and find out what prison life is like. How fun! She got to get all skinny to become someone's prison bitch. Damn idiot. I wouldn't talk to her at all if my aunt didn't tell me that I'd regret it one day if I didn't. Well, maybe that's true, and maybe it's not. I don't know if you'd say I regret talking to her when I do, but I certainly don't miss her voice when I don't. She has several years to go yet, and then who knows what will happen. Then I'll have to deal with her in person. Shit. Now that's depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but only if you're sexy!