Monday, August 15, 2011

New Friend

Today at Starbucks (I've decided to go first thing in the morning, when it's not so hot and you can actually sit outside for a while) I ended up talking with this woman named Donna who has to be somewhere between four and five hundred pounds and whose breasts have to be twice the size of my head, but who seems nice enough. She's a senior nursing student and she has this boyfriend with a flip of bleached blond hair across his right eye who I would have sworn was gay had she not introduced him as her boyfriend. My guess is that he's a hundred pounds. They both looked to be about five-nine. She said she lives in the UTD apartments, and we exchanged phone numbers and addresses, so we'll probably see each other around there. To be honest, I'm a bit jealous that she's getting laid by him -- right now, I'd take a big queen like him over nothing.

Other than that, there hasn't been much going on around here. I don't know my way around, and I really don't want to get lost, so I've stayed close. I went to the Tom Thumb and got some groceries. They had a lot of pretty flowers there on the right, as you walk in. I have no idea what most of them were. I went right and got some turkey and cheese from the deli, then went on to get some tomatoes, lettuce, oranges, grapefruit, and pears. I also got some soup, chips, and bread. That should tide me over for a while. I needed to have something around here so I'm not going out to eat all the time, which is what I was doing. The Whataburger is pretty good, though. Never heard of them before, but I've heard they're popular around here.

I managed to get my books up on the book shelves here in the apartment, and my C.D.'s stored away. Yes, I still have a few C.D.'s, even though I also have my iPod and all my songs stored there and on my computer. Everything in this place is white, or really, cream-colored. A little kitchen area and two bedrooms off the main living room where, apparently, we're also supposed to eat. Go-go college living!

I talked to my aunt and uncle yesterday. They said Vicky's doing fine. I talked to her too -- she of course mostly just babbled, but it was good to hear her voice. I miss her, though I'm really glad I'm here. I'll be able to get a good job and take her away with me. But I'll be able to have my own life here, too -- and I'll be able to do things I couldn't do with a child in the house. Is it terrible that I look forward to that? When I was living with my mom, I fucked practically every boy in school, but when I had to move in with my aunt and uncle, well, things changed. I don't want to go into all that here. I need me a boyfriend. Or two. Or three. I like the nerdier ones -- nobody wants them, they're hornier than hell, and they all know what they're doing (the jocks are so into themselves, they don't have a clue what they're doing: the goal is the thing). Sure, you have to put up with Star Wars and Star Trek and Dungeons and Dragons and anime (I have seen some really weird anime shit, let me tell you! -- and guys, just to let you know, most girls are not going to stick around after they have seen your anime movie of the school girls being raped by an alien tentacle monster whose tentacles would in real life rip a woman in half!) and World of Warcraft, but they are enthusiastic about getting you in bed, that's for sure. I should do fine. What's more nerdier than college?

What? My phone's ringing? Oh, it's Donna. Let's see what's up with her. Maybe I can go do something this afternoon with her or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but only if you're sexy!