Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquake Felt in New York!

Oh my God, I just heard that there was an earthquake in Virgina, and that they felt it up in New York. My aunt and uncle called to tell me they and my daughter were alright. Weird! I've never heard of an earthquake on the east coast.

That so freaks me out. I wish I was there with my daughter. I bet she was scared. My aunt said she started crying. She and my uncle were all freaked out, but nobody's hurt. Of course, it's not nearly as strong in New York as in Virginia, where the epicenter is located, but still. I'm glad I was here and didn't have to experience it, but I also wish I was there for my daughter. Really, I wish I could have brought her here. I know that's impractical, but times like this make me wish I weren't being practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but only if you're sexy!