Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good Riddance Uncle Richard

How can one be happy to see one's daughter when the payment for doing so is to be molested by one's uncle? Of course, she was also my reward for being molested by him.

Thank God Aunt Kitty is okay, and thank God Uncle Richard has gone back to New York. I'm going to have to shower constantly for a week and have sex with about a dozen different guys to feel clean again.

I can't believe my poor baby has to live with him.

I will never forgive my mother for what she did to me. Fuck that bitch.

I spent the day talking to Donna on the phone. She's coming over tonight. We're going to talk some more. She can't believe my weekend. I can't believe I told her. I've never shared this with anyone.

I don't want to go over Donna's place. Her boyfriend, Vance, is weird. All he does is read and write. And he gets mad all the time if you're talking when he's writing. There's something creepy about him. I just can't quite put my finger on it.

I'd probably sleep with him given half a chance.

I need to think about something other than sex.

I always think about sex.

I'm going to read some Anais Nin.

I always think about sex.

I need to think about school. I have classwork to think about. Homework.

I would probably have sex with my humanities T.A. to get an A.

Seriously, why must I turn everything into sex? Why must I always think about sex? I have objectified myself. And I object. And I don't know how to change the subject. So I subject myself to self-flagellation and an endless line of men.

I need a man. Now.

I'm going to call Donna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, but only if you're sexy!